5D4N "Lazy" South Korea Trip 2017


After visiting my home country-Philippines, I'm headed to Seoul with my little sister for a "Lazy Seoul Trip". This is the last leg of my May to June 2017 travels.

I was very  much excited for this trip as it is my first time visiting Korea, as a fan of K-drama it has always been on my bucket list to visit South Korea, eat authentic korean food, see the traditional palaces and houses, people wearing hanbok, to see how beautiful korean people really are when face to faced with and lastly ,SHOPPING of cosmetics! Influenced by K-drama and its beauty of course I am a fan of korean cosmetics too!

I did not get to see much of South Korea despite its convenient public transportation, I only visited Seoul and Nami Island. We booked our hotel in the heart of Myeongdong for one reason, Shopppppppping! I thought that it will be more convenient if the hotel is just within the shopping area and I WAS NOT WRONG AT ALL, staying in a hotel in Myeongdong made shopping and food trip so convenient :)


I adored parts of the capital, the food and beautiful people, but overall and to be honest, it wasn’t a city that really excites me that really kept me on my toes. It lacked a certain buzz that I thrive on in Asian countries, but will see, maybe If get a chance to go back to South Korea I would love to visit, Busan, Jeju Island, and some other villages and the University Quarters in Seoul. I am planning to do a 15 days trip to Japan in 2018 and I want to add a few days to do a side trip to South Korea to explore more. 

Sharing our 5 Days 4 Nights in Seoul, South Korea.


Line store at the ground floor of our hotel.

     DAY 1: June 14, 2017 (WEDNESDAY)
     6:00: Flight from Manila to Seoul   
           20:00:Arrive  Incheon
     *Get pocket wifi at the airport, Get T-Money (card available at subway)
      Take bus or limo to the hotel, Check-in at Economy Hotel Myeongdong


Changing of Guards 

Bukchon Village 

DAY 2: June 15, 2017 (THURSDAY)
09:00- Gyeongbukgung  Palace  (free walking tour and changing of guards)
             Note: Changing Guards at 10AM
11:30- lunch anywhere 
13:00- Bukchon Hanok Village


At Petite France 
At Nami Island 
Garden of the morning Calm 

DAY 3: June 16, 2017 (FRIDAY)
Nami Island, we book it via KLOOK tour online
Nami Island + Petite France + the Garden of Morning Calm
8:00am depart from Myeongdong Station exit 2
8:10am depart from Dongdaemun History Culture Park Station exit 10
9:30am arrive at the Garden of Morning Calm
11:00am leave for Nami Island
12:00pm arrive at Nami Island
3:30pm leave for Petite France
4:00pm arrive at Petite France
5:30pm leave for Seoul
6:50pm arrive at Dongdaemun History Culture Park Station
7:00pm arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:00- Dinner at Korean house
    • 3 Minutes walk from Exit 3 of Chungmuro Station  Line 3 or 4
N Seoul Tower 
Love locks at Namsam Park 
DAY 4: June 17, 2017 (SATURDAY)
11:00: Start walking to the Cable Car Station
           See Namsam Park and Seoul Tower
16:00 : Went to Lotte Mart for grocery then Shopping all night at Myeongdong
·         
shopping! oh I shopped more than this btw, gave away some lol

DAY 5: June 18
·     Spent the whole morning Shopping 
     16:00 Took the bus to the Airport 

>