Welcoming Yogi to the Chen Family

Yogi @ 3 months
We have been discussing getting a dog since last year and when January of 2017 hit we told ourselves, “We want a dog".
LOL but I think it is more I who wants it, because I get lonely home alone after my work and on weekends whenever hubby is on a business trip. Also, we think it is a good idea to have a new member to the Chen family since we are still in the process of trying to get pregnant.

I wanted a Husky or Shiba and hubby wanted a small dog for the expediency of moving to our next posting.  The dog I wanted is difficult to raise in Ghana since the weather here tends to get hot and humid sometimes dry, so we decided to go with Richard's choice. 

So, we decided to search online if we can find someone who sells furry puppy and found one! A cute 8 week old Maltipoo (Maltese Poodle). Little did I know that they charge this fee called “Finders Fee”. Oh well since we don’t know anyone who sells puppy in Ghana we just went for it, I haggled for a bit and finally got the price I wanted for the puppy. We went to pick up the puppy took him to vet, did some shopping online for his stuff and named him Yogi! Yay! Hubby and I are always excited to come home to see yogi waiting for us :)

>