About DiploJaunts



I'm Ailene! I'm NO good in writing/blogging but decided to create this site for me to document current and future Interesting life experiences I and the hubby will be encountering as we travel across borders.

I'm a Filipino-Chinese who loves traveling and exploring, I'm a great believer in luck, and believes that the harder I work the more I have of it. Every day is a new experience! I love to help others and enjoy laughing and watching others have a good time! I am a content person who believes that we should all stop and enjoy life when ever we can because we are only here a short time and letting life slip by without enjoying it is a waste! Entrepreneurship runs in my blood and I believe that one day I will be building my own business empire; I'm a frustrated events planner and marketer; been trying to lose weight (taking me forever though); I love practicing yoga, eating, cooking and binge watching on my spare time; I work as a System Tester Analyst in a private any in the Philippines and was sent overseas to work on a project ; met the love of my life which happens to be a Chinese-American and ended up marrying him. For that reason, I have decided to start documenting, this site will give you peek on how we make a home in the absence of our home.
>