Great Wall Of China - The Proposal

Emerald Cut!What a beauty!
October 20, 2016 when Richard decided to proposed.

Working on a project assignment overseas I am entitled to go back to my home country every 4th or 6th months for a month vacation. As my 4th month of being assigned overseas is fast approaching, I invited Richard to join me! ( I will miss him!! lol ) so I wont be alone traveling again as I was planning to head off on a backpacking trip (Singapore &Thailand Coming from Philippines) and of course  for him to meet my family as well. 
We then decided to travel for a month and to visit some other countries as well, where we can meet some of his friends and relatives. We were able to came up of a very tiring and not recommendable itinerary,oh well when adventure calls your name, whatever you do, don't ignore it! Just Shoot!So below was our itinerary.

(1) MANILA(PH) -HONGKONG(HK) -BEIJING (CN)- JIANGXI (CN)
(2) MANILA(PH) -EL NIDO, PALAWAN(PH) -MANILA(PH)
(3) MANILA(PH) -SINGAPORE (SG) -PHUKET(TH) -BANGKOK(TH) -MANILA(PH)
(4) MANILA(PH) -BORACAY(PH) - MANILA (PH)
(5) MANILA(PH) - DUBAI (UAE) -ACCRA (GH)  [He did not join me on my Dubai trip anymore and went straight back to Accra for work]

TIRING?huh?

Going back, Richard and I met in Ghana, West Africa on my 4th month of stay in the country, I was not looking for a guy at all, I was actually feeling great about being single & Independent. Fate & Destiny had other plans, and so soon we are together exploring an African country, trying out dishes and meeting new people.

So while doing our first leg of our trip as planned, we are on our 2nd stop Beijing!  We decided to explore the Great Wall of China, we went to explore the JuYongGuan Section, this is the nearest section from the city proper of Beijing, go further from JuYongGuan and you will reach the Badaling Section. Climbing the great wall was actually the highlight of our China trip, so we went to hike the wall with his Uncle. So we walk up up and up, the hike it was very steep and  it was really cold to the point where steam comes out of our mouth every time we breath out. After few minutes of hike we were then treated with a beautiful view seeing the other side part of the Great Wall.

Very Steep!
The other side of the JuYongGuan  Section.


From there I had a feeling that on that exact spot he is going to ask me something, he was already breathing heavily (Wheeewwwwwww; Wheeewwwww)... Then he went down on one knee - My heart fluttered- and popped the question! It was such a powerful moment! I cant even remember what he said, he did mentioned few lines but all I can remember is that "will you marry me?" of course I immediately said yes! I was blushing! Kilig Moments!



And of course there was the ring! Very Elegant I love it! He would always boast about how he did his research about the rings 4c's and getting it certified!I'm looking forward to seeing a beautiful wedding band ring too!do your research now! :)




>