Fading Beauty Outside - Gucci Premiere

I love perfume so much! My perfume obsession started when I started traveling and my layover would always be at Dubai Airport (I can really say that Dubai airport is one of the best airport layover to shop at, you will find many product at a cheaper rat). 

So going back, I bought this Gucci Premiere from Dubai airport 10 months ago. Gucci premiere as described by Gucci it is a floral woody musk; includes bergamot, orange blossom, white flowers, musk, leather and wood. I got it for around $105 was so in love with its shiny gold finish, and oh! better watch out for fingerprints! LOL It's a beautiful scent with a good staying power, I don't know about others because I've read some reviews that it doesn't stay that long but for me it would stay the whole day. 

I just love seeing perfume lined up on my dressing table so as much as possible when I'm buying a perfume, I do not only go for a perfumes scent but also with its unique beautiful bottle. Amongst my collection of perfume this Gucci Premiere is just disappointing. Its shiny gold finish is slowly flaking off. I'm so disappointed :(  Maybe its because whenever my helper clean my dressing table she would uses a wet cloth, so maybe it kinda have an effect? I really can't tell but I also have the  Just Cavali Gold by Roberto Cavalli  with the same shiny gold finish but its not flaking, so with this Gucci Premiere's Bottle I'm just disappointed. 


Front

Back



Will I recommend?Yes, if you don't mind the flaking. 
Will I buy again? No



>