Planning Two Weddings in Two different Countries (Part 2 : PH Wedding)

I couldn’t be more excited! Finally that day had come for me to leave Ghana to go back to the Philippines to do a final meeting and discussion with our wedding suppliers (Countdown:1 month) and to plan our pre-wedding shoot (18 days to go, See some photos HERE).
As I was mentioning, I didn’t had hard times planning the wedding in Philippines as I know where to find my suppliers and the Internet makes things much more accessible from communicating and payment, oh and planning a year ahead really helps. No rushing and cramming at all. I’m so happy that everything went perfectly well, as planned! Except that I woke up with a raspy voice! That’s like the worst thing that can ever happen to a bride on her wedding day, but thank God I was somehow able to deliver my vows well…. in a raspy way lol but its fine I guess as long as everything went well! It was a blast! Again, Thank you so much to everyone for making our special day so memorable! Big shout out to all who traveled far and away (Kenya, Ghana, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand,Dubai and States) just to attend our special day! Watch our  Sharing our Same Day Edit Video and Growing Up video HERE







>