Bistro 22 in Accra, Ghana


Bistro 22 Along Josiah Tongogari road 

A nice restaurant in the heart of Labone in Accra, Ghana. I can still remember when I first set foot in this country, I usually go to this place for nice dinner alone if not Bosphorous, this restaurant is like only 70 steps away from my house. 


Ambiance is really good and very cozy, prices are bit expensive but its alright as you get what you pay for, the quality and quantity of food is good, service is good as our food came out so quick. Though our server that day forgot to serve us our appetizer and immediately served the main course but its fine. I would actually pick this restaurant over most in Accra for couples who wants to go on date. They also have acoustic band they say but never get a chance to hear them play.




I had quite a lot of meals at Bistro 22 already and I think they do really serve food with good quality. The menu is a little bit limited but I like it compare to that of a book type to menu with a lot of options that are rarely actually unavailable. 


What I love ordering is their Salmon Pasta and for tonight we ordered Salmon Pasta, South African steak with sweet potatoes on the side, Fried Calamari, Artichoke dip and for our dessert is the tropical cheesecake. I really love the complimentary snack we had, the bread stick and bread with Beetroot Humus and Olive Tapenade.  
I think they also have quite a good list of wine though I'm not really sure as I'm not really a good wine critique. I have tried their some of their sweet wine though. 
I will surely come back  as I would  love to try their Angus Steak which they say is 100% pure Australian Beef. 



Will I recommend? Yes
Will I go back? Yes

>