INCOCO Nail Polish Applique! Peel, Apply and Go! - Convenient and Travel Friendly


Living overseas will teach you how to be more independent, from washing your own clothes, cleaning your room to cooking your own favorite dish (that’s why you have to master the art of cooking LOL) and a whole lot more, Bottom line is that You will have to adapt to a new culture and a new way of life. Immersing yourself in a foreign environment requires flexibility and determination.
There is only one thing that I don’t find myself immersing in the current country where I’m in, you ask, it’s their beauty world! I’m not really adventurous when it comes to this but there are only three things I have done in this country that’s related to beauty, its Brazilian and Underarm wax, Haircut and Manicure-Pedicure.
      
Not all but most of the women here in Ghana that I bumped into have a really nice long painted nails, If its not painted then should be an acrylic nails (very popular among African girls) Above photo is sample of Acrylics nails I have done to myself at home with the help of a local African friend using her tools. Gorgeous right? but its so difficult to remove and not healthy at all because of the glue we have to use. I have tried few local salon that offer Manicure pedicure and I just don’t like it because after soaking your nails which is (usual process), the technician (manicurist or whatever they call them) will remove my cuticle and dry skin using a fork trimmer leaving my cuticle and nails bed not flat/messy looking. I’m not used to and I find it very scary, every time they trim the cuticle and whites of the nails there is a little portion of nails that is being trimmed as well (scary right? Or maybe the salon I went to have technicians that are just not that professional). Unlike in my country we use Cuticle nipper and just cut the cuticle off without removing thin portion of the nails. Cuticle that is not properly and cleanly removed will lead to a really messy nail polish application. I find it inefficient, so I decided to just do it on my own whenever I’m overseas. saves me few dollars/cedis huh? haha At first It was really hard but as you do it like every week you will get use to it!                             


             
  

And for today’s Nail session at home, I found something very interesting and easy to apply! Lol I bought INCCO - nail polish applique online and its really awesome! It just made everything easy for me when it comes to manicure, no more messy manicure, no need to worry about waiting for it to dry.


 


This is my second time using it, I bought four different style from their website because its on sale LOL had used it before and it lasted for almost 2 weeks without chipping off (the usual nail polish would last a week on me as I cook and clean almost everyday). This nail appliques can be stretched for a perfect fit and excess can easily be trimmed with your nail or a file. It is an all-in-one nail polish appliques include base, top and color coats for a perfect manicure with a really nice prefect salon quality result. Lastly, what I love most about this is that NO drying time and need not to worry about smudges or streak. Also, no need to worry about applying if to yourself or not because you can! As It just takes a little bit of practice, but you’ll get used to it quickly. Don’t worry about making mistakes, since you can re-position the strips during application.You can remove it using the normal nail polish remover since its 100% nail polish.  

Five easy step to apply it. (1) Remove clear cover (2) Remove nail polish strip (3) Select end and remove silver tab (4) Apply to nail and gently stretch to fit (5) Remove excess and VIOLA! you now got a perfect  salon manicure quality.  

Will I recommend this? Yes
Will I buy again? Of yeah!
>