Burger & Relish in Accra, Ghana




Burger & Relish is Ghana’s first gourmet burger restaurant and cocktail bar, I just love the vintage ambiance. Seems like there has been careful attention paid from everything from the ambiance to its food & drinks menu offering a really good vibes. 




If you are looking for a nice gourmet burger in Accra, you should give Burger & Relish a visit. I'm not really a big fan of burger but I just kept on going back to this place! It’s worth coming for their deep fried pickles and blue cheese mayo alone. For the Burger Meal you can opt for Salad or fries on the side.


Fried Pickles!! **Drooooooool**

I usually go for their fish or chicken burger as its lighter but today I had beef as well. Richard Had their Big Boss Burger while I had their Big Mac Burger. Well as per Richard  the burger he had  was a heart attack kind of burger lol that is coming from an American dude growing up surrounded with fast food chain serving burgers and fries. The Burger are surely made with pure beef! 

     
                                                                                                                     
Richard enjoying his burger


Of course me having sweet tooth cant really end my meal without having dessert so we ordered their house Brownies and ice cream, since there are two of us we always order additional extra scoop. It was not as sweet as I was expecting but its not bad at all. 



Will I recommend? Yes
Will I go Back? Yes


>