Heritage Indian Restaurant in Accra, Ghana




Last weekend, Richard and I was undecided on what to have for lunch, drove around and finally decided to go for Indian food. For us the best restaurant to go to when it comes to Indian food in Accra is the Heritage Indian Restaurant, it is quite expensive but you get what you pay for.
We may not be good at critiquing Indian food but we had quite a lot of Indian food at different Indian restaurant here in Accra and we can say that this restaurant ranked one on our choices when it comes to Indian food in Accra, from the authenticity of the food, to its ambiance to its food presentation. Heritage Restaurant  is located on the top floor of a building it shares with the Noble House Chinese restaurant, reportedly under the same ownership. 






  
Entrance of Heritage Indian Restaurant

Upon entering the door

The dining room was spacious, clean with some really nice Indian crafts,


Simple table set-up

Garlic Naan,Chicken Tikka,Chicken Curry,Mixed Vegetable
There was our order, a lot for two right? they are a bit generous when it comes to the quantity lol look at how full or chicken curry bowl is. I cant go to details of those mixed vegetable but one thing for sure they are all delish. 


just washed my hands :D




In India they have a saying "Eating food with your hands feeds not only the body but also the mind and the spirit".  So Whenever I go to any Indian restaurant or dining out with my Indian colleagues I always eat like them. Other people may say “You don’t know where those hands have been” . I will be like Of course I know where they’ve been! They’re my hands! I know whether they’re clean a lot better than I know whether the silverware I’m given at a restaurant is clean. So at any Indian Restaurant I do take the opportunity  to eat with my hands! So,what I love most about this restaurant is they give out a bowl with warm water and lime for you to wash after eating. 





Will I recommend? Yes

Will I go back?Yes
>