Lunch at Peter Luger Steak House in Brooklyn, New York

Richard, Me, Janice & Harry

New York is full of iconic foods, but steak is still the undisputed king! I'm a big fan of steak, so when we were in NYC I told Richard that he should take me to be best Steakhouse in NYC! so his friend recommended Peter Luger! 


The service was just as excellent as the food! I also loved the ambiance, classic steak house type of feels!! Very big portions that are great for sharing! They brought the huge plate to our table and basted it with the butter before serving us. Steak was Perfectly cooked! Our order comes with German fried potatoes (which taste amazing) and creamy spinach ( which I do not know what its called)


 I think we ordered Porterhouse (cant remember) yummmy!!

They say this is one of the best steak in town -- Cant really confirm on this as I have only tried two steak house while I was in NYC and I like this one better! So far the best meal I have ever eaten while in New York. The food and service is over the top. Everyone in NYC should experience this dining destination once in their lifetime! 




Will I recommend this? Yes

Will I go back?  Yes
>