First Wedding Anniversary 06022017




365 days of marriage have gone by so fast, 365 days of living in one roof with Richard! The first 365 days of our married lives has been so happy and beautiful, I know that our first anniversary won’t be the most memorable one, simply because I know that anniversaries will keep getting more and more beautiful with each passing year with you. 

So, For our first wedding anniversary as it falls in June and also its that time of the year that I can go on a month home vacation we decided to celebrate it somewhere else ( "somewhere else" means not in the current country we are posted and is planning to do the same for next coming years), Our first plan is to spend it in Europe specifically  France, Belgium and Holland but I just couldn’t get my Ghana’s resident permit visa done and that led me to no getting my Schengen visa!  So we decided to go to a country where I don't need a visa- TURKEY. Well I still need a visa but since I am holding a valid U.S Visa, getting a Turkey Visa is very quick and easy online. We were actually timid to visit turkey as it remains in a heightened state of alert, there is a warning that a terrorist attack in the country is "likely" to happen in 2017 again but Behold the beautiful country of Turkey called offering a very good price (it got significantly cheaper because of the terror attacks keeping visitors away). We were like “screw it lets go! If ever we die we die together right? “ Haha we are just so desperate huh? Oh well, To cut the story short yes we did push through with Turkey. To see full Itinerary CLICK HERE.

Going Back, People say that the first year of marriage is a crazy roller coaster ride. But for me, it has been the most stabilizing factor which has flooded my life with happiness and smiles! Each day that blows past me reassures me that you are the perfect person for me. Thank you so much for making heavy words like compatibility and compromise seem like a breezy cakewalk in our married life, for making me laugh and for making sure I always gets the best! I can't wait to see what our second year brings and which country we will be in! 
>